Just-LiveLaughLove ❝ a place where Angelou rants❞   |   facebook   ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   instagram     · follow





Angelou Santos
16. Freshmen. Knoller.
A Dreamer. Sarcastic. Insane. Moody. Weird.
Forever Alone. ♥





Twitter


Instagram

agenda
08/02-08/05 Ilocos Field Trip
08/13-08/17 Midterms
08/17 Date with Sam and CJ
06/24 Movie date with BAM friends

Chat box

Affiliates
  • Bianca
  • Eriele
  • Jasmine
  • Loreen
  • Manell
  • Marco
  • Mariell
  • Sherina

  • disclaimer
    Layout made by tkh.


      Silence
    I just finished reading SILENCE. OMG. Spoiler alert!
    1. Who's side will Nora support?
    2. Yey! Hank Millar is already dead.
    3. Why did Nora swear an oath instantly. If I were Nora, I would definitely think for it for a few days.
    4. The next book, please.
    5. I would be nuts if I wouldn't be with Patch. 
    6. Nora now has a pure Nephil blood flowing through her veins.
    7. Patch, why you so Hot?
    8. I'm very frustated because it is cliff-hanger.

    Labels: , , ,



    < O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



    © Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
    Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥