Just-LiveLaughLove ❝ a place where Angelou rants❞   |   facebook   ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   instagram     · follow





Angelou Santos
16. Freshmen. Knoller.
A Dreamer. Sarcastic. Insane. Moody. Weird.
Forever Alone. ♥





Twitter


Instagram

agenda
08/02-08/05 Ilocos Field Trip
08/13-08/17 Midterms
08/17 Date with Sam and CJ
06/24 Movie date with BAM friends

Chat box

Affiliates
  • Bianca
  • Eriele
  • Jasmine
  • Loreen
  • Manell
  • Marco
  • Mariell
  • Sherina

  • disclaimer
    Layout made by tkh.


      Cause I'm bored. Again.
    200: My crush’s name is: Logan Lerman
    199: I was born in: Sta. Maria, Bulacan
    198: I am really: moody
    197: My cellphone company is: 
    196: My eye color is: Black
    195: My shoe size is: 8
    194: My ring size is: I don’t know
    193: My height is: 5’3”
    192: I am allergic to: 
    191: My 1st car was: 
    190: My 1st job was: Student
    189: Last book you read: The Rise Of Nine
    188: My bed is: comfortable
    187: My pet: None. Don't want one.
    186: My best friend: Wifi
    185: My favorite shampoo is: Head and shoulders
    184: Xbox or ps3: XBOX
    183: Piggy banks are: pink
    182: In my pockets: None
    181: On my calendar: January 4
    180: Marriage is: something that should be glamorous 
    179: Spongebob can: always make me laugh
    178: My mom: is the best 
    177: The last three songs I bought were?
    176: Last YouTube video watched: Cake Boss
    175: How many cousins do you have? Uhm, dunno
    174: Do you have any siblings? Yeah
    173: Are your parents divorced? Nah
    172: Are you taller than your mom? Yes
    171: Do you play an instrument? No
    170: What did you do yesterday? Watch movies

    [ I Believe In ]
    169: Love at first sight: Yes
    168: Luck: Yes
    167: Fate: Yes
    166: Yourself: Hmm, yes?
    165: Aliens: No.
    164: Heaven: Of course.
    163: Hell: Yes
    162: God: Of course.
    161: Horoscopes: Yes.
    160: Soul mates: Yeah
    159: Ghosts: No.
    158: Gay Marriage: Yeah
    157: War: Yes.
    156: Orbs: Orbs?
    155: Magic: No.

    [ This or That ]
    154: Hugs or Kisses: Hugs.
    153: Drunk or High: Drunk
    152: Phone or Online: Online.
    151: Red heads or Black haired: Black haired.
    150: Blondes or Brunettes: Blondes.
    149: Hot or cold: Depends.
    148: Summer or winter: Summer!
    147: Autumn or Spring: Spring.
    146: Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla.
    145: Night or Day: Day.
    144: Oranges or Apples: Apples.
    143: Curly or Straight hair: Either.
    142: McDonalds or Burger King: Either.
    141: White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate: White Chocolate
    140: Mac or PC: Mac
    139: Flip flops or high heals: Flip flops.
    138: Ugly and rich OR sweet and poor: Sweet and poor :D
    137: Coke or Pepsi: Coke.
    136: Hillary or Obama: I don’t know.
    135: Burried or cremated: Cremated.
    134: Singing or Dancing: Neither
    133: Coach or Chanel: Chanel.
    132: Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks: Kat McPhee.
    131: Small town or Big city: Small town.
    130: Wal-Mart or Target: Walmart.
    129: Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler: Adam Sandler 
    128: Manicure or Pedicure: Either!!
    127: East Coast or West Coast: west coast
    126: Your Birthday or Christmas: Christmas
    125: Chocolate or Flowers: Chocolates
    124: Disney or Six Flags: Six flags
    123: Yankees or Red Sox: ???

    [ Here’s What I Think About ]
    122: War: Scary.
    121: George Bush: ?
    120: Gay Marriage: U.....
    119: The presidential election: Boring.
    118: Abortion: That’s evil.
    117: MySpace: Boring.
    116: Reality TV: Cool!
    115: Parents: Loving.
    114: Back stabbers: Bad
    113: Ebay: I don’t know.
    112: Facebook: ?
    111: Work: Tiring.
    110: My Neighbors: Noisy.
    109: Gas Prices: So high.
    108: Designer Clothes: Awesome.
    107: College: Hell.
    106: Sports: Cool!
    105: My family: Amazing
    104: The future: Can’t be predicted.

    [ Last time I ]
    103: Hugged someone: This Christmas
    102: Last time you ate: A while ago. Dinner. 
    101: Saw someone I haven’t seen in awhile: Last summer. I saw Danixx
    100: Cried in front of someone: Senior year
    99: Went to a movie theater: December 2012?
    98: Took a vacation: It's christmas vacation
    97: Swam in a pool: 1st quarter of senior year. 
    96: Changed a diaper: I don’t know! 
    95: Got my nails done: Before this christmas
    94: Went to a wedding: Last summer
    93: Broke a bone: Never.
    92: Got a peircing: Never
    91: Broke the law: Never
    90: Texted: Just now

    [ MISC ]
    89: Who makes you laugh the most: My friends
    88: Something I will really miss when I leave home is: my bed
    87: The last movie I saw: The devil wears prada
    86: The thing that I’m looking forward to the most: Weekends
    85: The thing im not looking forward to: College
    84: People call me: Angee
    83: The most difficult thing to do is: to be on a diet.
    82: I have gotten a speeding ticket: nah
    81: My zodiac sign is: Aquarius 
    80: The first person i talked to today was: mom
    79: First time you had a crush: When I was in gradeschool
    78: The one person who i can’t hide things from: my bestfriend
    77: Last time someone said something you were thinking: last last last week
    76: Right now I am talking to: you
    75: What are you going to do when you grow up: Get a stable job.
    74: I have/will get a job: 
    73: Tomorrow: is just another boring day
    72: Today: was a boring day
    71: Next Summer: Hopefully, we'll go to another country :( 
    70: Next Weekend: is my Miriam Entrance Exam
    69: I have these pets: I don’t like pets
    68: The worst sound in the world: Fart!
    67: The person that makes me cry the most is: myself. (Because of my problems.)
    66: People that make you happy: My friends.
    65: Last time I cried: Senior year
    64: My friends are: always making fun of me =)))
    63: My computer is: for me only
    62: My School: SPCB
    61: My Car: don't have one
    60: I lose all respect for people who: doesn’t have respect.
    59: The movie I cried at was: A walk to remember
    58: Your hair color is: Black
    57: TV shows you watch: Ina, Kapatid, Anak
    56: Favorite web site: Tumblr
    55: Your dream vacation: Country hopping!
    54: The worst pain I was ever in was: uhmm dunno?
    53: How do you like your steak cooked: well done
    52: My room is: cold.
    51: My favorite celebrity is: Logan Lerman
    50: Where would you like to be: Korea. 
    49: Do you want children: Of course.
    48: Ever been in love: Yep
    47: Who’s your best friend: God 
    46: More guy friends or girl friends: Either.
    45: One thing that makes you feel great is: Fast internet connection
    44: One person that you wish you could see right now: Logan Lerman
    43: Do you have a 5 year plan: Hmm none?
    42: Have you made a list of things to do before you die: Not, yet.
    41: Have you pre-named your children: Yes
    40: Last person I got mad at: my sister
    39: I would like to move to: Los Angeles
    38: I wish I was a professional: artist.

    [ My Favorites ]
    37: Candy: Gummy bears.
    36: Vehicle: 
    35: President: 
    34: State visited: 
    33: Cellphone provider: Globe
    32: Athlete: 
    31: Actor: Adam Sandler. 
    30: Actress: Miley Cyrus
    29: Singer: Taylor Swift
    28: Band: 1D
    27: Clothing store: Bayo
    26: Grocery store: Any.
    25: TV show: WGM.
    24: Movie: Twilight, Harry Potter
    23: Website: Tumblr
    22: Animal: 
    21: Theme park: Six Flags
    20: Holiday: Christmas
    19: Sport to watch: I find it boring.
    18: Sport to play: Badminton
    17: Magazine: Candy mag.
    16: Book: Hunger Games
    15: Day of the week: Saturday
    14: Beach: Boracay
    13: Concert attended: Taylor Swift <3
    12: Thing to cook: Bacons
    11: Food: Sushi.
    10: Restaurant: Pizza hut.
    9: Radio station: 
    8: Yankee candle scent: 
    7: Perfume: Kenneth cole reaction
    6: Flower: Red tulips
    5: Color: Brownish cream colour
    4: Talk show host: 
    3: Comedian: Vice Ganda 
    2: Dog breed: 
    1: Did you answer all these truthfully? Yep :)


    < O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



    © Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
    Have a nice blogging day or something! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥